The NIACAL faculty, staff, and students bring together a broad variety of backgrounds and interests to foster a highly collaborative, interdisciplinary environment from which to approach the study of neuroimaging. Visit our bio page to read more.
Lei Wang, PhD
Postdoctoral Fellow: Anna Varentsova
Northwestern University Interdepartmental Neuroscience (NUIN): C. Paula De Los Angeles
Clinical Psychology at Feinberg School of Medicine: Adam Christensen, Alexandra Apple
Medical Student at Feinberg School of Medicine: Ivy Huang, Veronika Hanko
Software Developer: Kate Alpert
Software Engineer: Alex Kogan
Affiliated Members: Derin Cobia, PhD, Eva C. Alden, John G. Csernansky, MD, Matthew Smith, PhD, Mehmet Dokucu, MD, PhD, Will Cronenwett, MD
Alumni: Derin Cobia, Jing Ming, Katherine Blizinsky, Katherine Reiter, Marta Turowski, Matthew Schroeder, Neha Mehta, Sheeraz Daudi
NIACAL welcomes research volunteers. Please visit the Psychiatry Department volunteer page to find out how to participate.
NIACAL is located at Northwestern University's Chicago Campus, on the thirteenth floor of Abbott Hall (Suite 1312). Abbott has entrances on the south side of the building (from Huron Street) and on the north side of the building (from Superior Street).
Abbott Hall, Suite 1312
710 N Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60611
- Take the Red Line to Chicago Avenue. Exit the station, and walk east on Chicago Avenue until you reach Michigan Avenue. Turn right and walk one block south on Michigan Avenue. Turn left onto Superior St, and continue walking east towards Lake Michigan. Abbott Hall is the last building on the right.
- From the north, take the Edens Expressway (94E) south to the Kennedy Expressway (90E). Take the Kennedy Expressway (90E) south to Ohio Street. Go east on E. Ohio Street, then turn left onto N. Lake Shore Drive. Turn left onto E. Huron Street. Abbott Hall is the first building on the right.
- From the south, take the Dan Ryan Expressway (94W) north to Lake Shore Drive. Go north on Lake Shore Drive to Chicago Avenue. Turn left onto (inner) N. Lake Shore Drive. Turn right onto E. Huron Street. Abbott Hall is the first building on the right.
- From the west, take the Eisenhower Expressway (290) east to Columbus Drive (one block east of Michigan Avenue). Turn left on Columbus Drive (becomes Fairbanks Court). Turn right onto E. Ohio Street. Turn left onto N. Lake Shore Drive. Turn left onto E. Huron Street. Abbott Hall is the first building on the right.
- From the southwest, take the Stevenson Expressway (55) east to Lake Shore Drive. Go north on Lake Shore Drive to Chicago Avenue. Turn left onto (inner) N. Lake Shore Drive. Turn right onto E. Huron Street. Abbott Hall is the first building on the right.